Life Realized Inc. makes every effort to conduct its Programs in accordance with all Sarasota County Health Department and the Centers for Disease Control guidelines, as they exist at any given time.
We expect all participants of any of our Programs – staff, vendors, musicians, instructors/facilitators, and the general public to do the same. Officers, staff, and volunteers of Life Realized are encouraged and authorized to enforce this Policy in order to protect the health of all individuals.
Farmers Market Vendor Documentation
- Proof of Commercial Liability Insurance, including the Agency/Company and Policy #;
- Sarasota County Business Tax #;
- Florida Food Permit #;
- Florida Sales Tax #;
- any other documentation added to Sarasota County or the State of Florida requirements at any time
Open Mic/Jam Participant Behavior Policy
Participants of our music programs including open mics, jams, and Showcase Events are expected to treat the event, the venue, the audience, and their fellow participants with respect at all times. Life Realized staff members and volunteers will address any situation where anyone who does not conduct themselves appropriately will be asked to leave. Our organization works hard to provide a neutral, fair, and comfortable atmosphere for everyone at every event we host. The following illustrate situations where you may be asked to leave, and/or not return. This is our policy; nothing personal.
- Please feel free to discuss your personal views regarding politics, religion, and sex, anywhere except at our event. Any of our event hosts has our backing to MUTE your microphone, and/or ask you to leave, and not return.
- When a musician has already started performing, don’t run up on stage to “just back them up,” unless they have specifically given you permisison to do so – in which case, you should have already been up there before they started. Your ego is the only one who will be impressed when you do that.
- If you intend on bringing equipment that has to be integrated into the PA system in order for you to perform, please plan to, and do, show up during the host’s normal If you intend on bringing equipment that has to be integrated into the PA system in order for you to perform, please plan to, and do, show up during the host’s normal
If the event roster is such that the host has told you how many songs you can play or how much time you have, do not “play just one more” or exceed your time limit excessively. Leave out a verse or chorus if you have to. Shorten a solo part. Be respectful of the remaining players – you are stealing from their time slots. You wouldn’t like it if they did it to you. And, the event host often has time and other constraints of which you are not aware.
Unpredictable occurrences such as an act of nature, government, or illness/disability of the Host, Instructor, Facilitator, or Performer may require a scheduled class or event to be cancelled. In such a case, Life Realized will do the following:
1. we will notify the public through our website Events Calendar and Facebook Page that the class or event has been cancelled.
2. if this class or event required pre-registration through our website, we will notify each person having already done so of the cancellation directly using the email they provided during the pre-registration process
3. we will provide anyone who has already pre-registered and whose payment processing has been completed with the option of either a) a full refund, or b) a credit to attend the cancelled class or event when it is rescheduled. At the time of the class or event is rescheduled, those who opted for a credit will be notified and given the option to be the first to sign up for the class or event at the new date and time, or the option for a refund.
This is the full extend to the Non-Profit’s obligations to occurrences of Force Majeure.